1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Hey all!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Cup_Of_Coffee, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Cup_Of_Coffee

Cup_Of_Coffee Rookie

Hey guys! Ive been posting here a decent amount lately, but wanted to introduce myself! My names Mikey, I'm 21 from just outside of Portland Maine. Not too much to speak of for theme parks in my area. Six Flags New England is fun once a year for the coasters, but is nearly 3 hours away from me. Local parks are fun but my love and passion has always been for and in Orlando.

I currently am a server in Portland, and would love to serve down in Orlando. I love serving to be honest, you get to meet a lot of people, its fast paced but not too stressful, and when Im out of work I don't need to worry about it :). Currently, I'm tentatively planning a Universal Orlando trip for this fall/January. Haven't been since pre Volcano Bay, so theres a lot at the resort I have yet to see.

I also, within the year, want to move to Orlando! I figured with Universal doubling the size of their resort, Disney expansions, theres just so much job opportunity right now as these two resorts kinda go head to head in what feels like the golden age for theme parks. Im not sure exactly where to look in/around Orlando, but I plan to begin my search very soon. I need a fresh start, new friends, new location, new lifestyle, and Orlando seems perfect for all that. Cant wait to continue to discuss all things Orlando and theme parks with y'all!

2. RevFreako

RevFreako Premium Member

Welcome! I grew up in Kittery, and spent most of the last decade and a half living in Portland and Westbrook before moving to Orlando last spring.

Cup_Of_Coffee and Robert Bliss like this.
  3. Robert Bliss

Robert Bliss V.I.P.

Nice to meet you! I lived in Bangor for several years when I was a kid.

RevFreako likes this.
  4. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Premium Member

Teebin's Maine Gang....

Cup_Of_Coffee, JoeCamel and RevFreako like this.
  5. JoeCamel

JoeCamel Premium Member

Chain migration....

RevFreako and Mad Dog like this.
  6. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Premium Member

even Teebin ventured into the south, for a short trip, recently. The moose doesn't always call. :lol:;)

Cup_Of_Coffee, JoeCamel and RevFreako like this.
  7. Cup_Of_Coffee

Cup_Of_Coffee Rookie

Omg, thats basically me!!! Any advice you have, I am more than willing to take!