Hey Everyone! | Inside Universal Forums

Hey Everyone!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 11, 2013
Hey everyone! Been following Inside Universal for years now (I believe since 2008 or so), but only finally getting into the forum scene. In the past I contributed photos to the IU Flickr stream, and love to take/see photos of the park. Bit of an archive nut, I love preserving attractions through photos and videos.

My dad was a studio tour guide for many years, then became a VIP guide when they first introduced it. As a result, I grew up with Universal in the 90's and early 2000's and it has always felt like a second home to me.

I'm also big into Disneyland (another second home), and share my same love for it as I do with Universal.

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with you all! If you ever wanna reminisce about old attractions, I'm your man!

tumblr_inline_ms54id4KxM1qz4rgp.gif

Reactions: DirectorErik
Welcom to the Forum. I am a newbie too. Actually one of the best forums i have actually enjoyed reading, and posting on. So welcome, I will actually be out in Cali from June 14th thru 25th. So welcome enjoy and can't wait to hear your insights from out on the west coast.

Reactions: DirectorErik