Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hey Everyone!

Mar 30, 2019
Orlando, FL
Hey everybody, I'm Hunter! I've been a long time fan of these boards and after some encouragement decided to jump in myself.

A little about me to make myself known...

I'm very fortunate enough to have had a long stint in the theme park podcasting world. I was the primary co-host of the Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast for over five years. I currently have my own theme park show called Grim Grinning Hosts, which I know some of you have referenced on these boards themselves so thank you for checking it out!

Besides that I'm a huge appreciator for a film and I'm particularly a big horror movie buff. I'm pretty consistently active on Twitter (same username), so you might have bumped into me once or twice on the HHN tags. I am currently an annual passholder to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando/Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.

Looking forward to making some new friends and don't hesitate to drop a line anytime.