Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hey guys, what's up!

Feb 11, 2019
Virginia
Hey y'all!

I'm new to the forum a long time lurker after listening to what once was Orlando United Radio. I reside in Richmond, VA with my home parks being Kings Dominion and Busch Gardens Williamsburg. I grew up in the Historical Triangle of Virginia, around ten minutes from Busch Gardens Williamsburg, and fell in love with the park. The feeling of escaping reality and being immersed in a different world is a great break from the usual grind of everyday. I've had a SEAS platinum pass since 2002 and regularly visit the SEAS parks in Florida. I'm quite the coaster nerd with a minor coaster count of 125 and my #1 being Fury 325.

I joined the forums because I feel there's a pretty tightly knit group on here and being so far away from the park it's great to be involved and apart of the community in a different way. So much is happening in the industry with new additions opening regularly it's awesome to have a way to stay informed.

Can't wait to see y'all around the forum!

Welcome! I joined a few months ago and have been posting regularly since. Honestly its just such a great community here, we're happy to have ya aboard! This is the best forum I've ever been on for sure.

Welcome to the Forums. I used to visit that area once every few years. Love Williamsburg , Jamestown etc. We used to love BGW until Blackstone trashed most of the entertainment in the park.