Hey | Inside Universal Forums

Hey

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 21, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
Hey all :wave:

New member here and I suppose a new(ish) lover of theme parks. Had my first trip to Orlando in 2011 and we're heading back in 52 days (not that I'm counting or anything). Really excited to be going back, think I'm looking forward to this trip even more this time around because I know what to expect.

Having a great time going through the threads since earlier this week gathering information and building the excitement levels, fantastic forum :thumbs:.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Everyone on here is friendly and welcoming! You'll have a great time! :cheers:

Also, my last visit to Orlando was in 2007 and going back in 86 days! (I'm not counting either!)

:rofl:

Thanks for the welcome!!

This forum is amazing, so far I'm hooked. I've been reminded of so many different rides/shows that I'd completely forgotten about, I spent hours last night searching youtube for video's of all the rides. This time round I'm determined to try the rides I was too freaked to try last trip haha.

Welcome to OU, Lenny! :cheers:

Don't hesitate to ask for any info you might need whilst you're planning your trip. Lots of knowledgeable, friendly people here :thumbs:

See you around the forum! :wave: