Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '18: Employee Preview Night

questions to those who went
1 - [general] what animatronics were in the houses
2 - [general] what was the goriest house there.
3 - [general] what was the scariest moment in a house.
4 - [general] what was the scariest overall in the houses.
5 - [blumhouse] how was truth or dare and unfriended done.
6 - [halloween ] was the rooftop chase done.
7 - [poltergeist] did we went into the light into the house. if so what was inside.

Forgive me if this seems intrusive to ask, but would it be possible to have photos/vids inside the mazes under spoilers? I don't reading what happens or seeing the facades, but.....I feel like going on here is a mine field of spoilers when I just want to hear reactions.

Forgive me if this seems intrusive to ask, but would it be possible to have photos/vids inside the mazes under spoilers? I don't reading what happens or seeing the facades, but.....I feel like going on here is a mine field of spoilers when I just want to hear reactions.

As much as I would like to agree, I would think that there should be some leeway considering how EP will not be the final product, in any circumstance.

Meanwhile..IU will be covering EP as-well.

From Orlando, just popping into say I hope that your event can be a big turn from last year.

Also, I need an excuse post so that I can follow this thread. :grin:

I dig the opening scaramony! Definitely gave me chills since I'm a huge TrT fan. Glad I got to see it here, because God knows I'll be on to my third or fourth maze by than.

Those synchronized steps to the music are amazing. Already a great start.

EDIT: So this is how they're doing the queue for ST

EDIT EDIT: PLUS queue space inside of the Soundstage itself. Yeah, they were preparing for this maze.

Last edited:
Douple post:

Trick R Treat Facade:

Plus:

EDIT: OOOOoooooooofffff.