Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '18: Merchandise

I've got pics.. heading home now to upload...

Citywalk & Studio Studio will have their merch out by wednesday. ONLY production central & lower lot has merch

Last edited:
Okay.. here is the big update from the Lower Lot giftshop...

P5PDKGW.jpg
xnA0HSM.jpg

ohJH8pm.jpg
LCklFGe.jpg

^Yes this shirt is SLEEVELESS
MlQXBYq.jpg
lHKhDjZ.jpg

bdXh8HW.jpg
emlokbf.jpg

8D2cmM3.jpg
ONfiWJc.jpg

OzIkit8.jpg
zMDXgxu.jpg

W6JGtxk.jpg

o1q5NHl.jpg
3mAG2Cz.jpg

LJqhR7C.jpg

Wi2S3Ge.jpg

KUNdd94.jpg
Ymrctwk.jpg

tARVA6F.jpg

Please standby for the Production Central wave of merch photos....

Here's what is available in Production Central (mainly focused on the new Monster merch)...

kA8CO2M.jpg
HDpCsrB.jpg

LrfxXAs.jpg
sUeyXfl.jpg

tYxU22Z.jpg

gYTxs4n.jpg
ZkH4msY.jpg

aMvKrP8.jpg
XXHLSA0.jpg

PJznjpw.jpg
9TkfdKO.jpg

^Yes... this is a Universal Monsters HOODIE! (Front and back)

wYVquE6.jpg
MYRkhKf.jpg

^event maze shirt WITH sleeves (thank god)

Vx9vslA.jpg
cUFnBqF.jpg

cKugKC7.jpg
ATIae8G.jpg

And lastly... lurking beneath the table of Production Central is Gillman himself...
N8B1hOr.jpg

While it'd be great if the rest of the merch was out tomorrow, the main studio store inside the park says wednesday because they still haven't begun with their window display set up yet. Maybe Citywalk will have merch tomorrow... I know we're supposed to get a "Stranger Things" hoodie, but not sure what else beyond that. I just know there will be "more".

My merch buying has always been limited to souvenir cups, but this year I may be getting a few more things, especially UCM merch!!!

We have the IP character hoodie, Universal Monsters hoodie and there SHOULD be a 3rd hoodie specifically for Stranger Things. There might be a few other random pieces of merch that will appear when the Studio Store finally gets their crap put out.

Of course the one HHN I'm letting my pass expire is when all of the merch is actually really good. Could've used my discount.
Its called Karma :lol::tease:

As they said, the Studio Store got their merch set up for Wednesday... It really isn't as prominent as it should be (located where the JP merch was located for the past few months). And STILL zero Poltergeist merchandise, zero Purge merchandise & of course, zero merchandise for Blumhouse...

fnJfFl2.jpg

1B1hHJL.jpg
2qNjI4r.jpg

We also have ALL NEW Minion Halloween merch this year
pyRAGbO.jpg

^Unfortunately, this amazing shirt is ONLY for kids :chainsaw: But if you're on the smaller/slimmer side, you might fit into a "large".

1L0gnrW.jpg

^This is the Minion shirt for adults (which I do love)

I really wish they had an event Tervis this year like they did last year. The travel mugs they have this year just look and feel really cheap.