Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '18: Stranger Things

Do you think it'll be an actual guided tour or you just walk through it like normal? Probably an even longer line if people are stopping to take pictures, I imagine...

No chance in hell they'll let you just wander around with the lights on - too many exposed backstage areas not prepped for general public access / too high a risk of props being messed with.

I mean, with "blackouts" still in the maze kinda "guarding" every scene? Because again, sounds like the line would be very very long for a 10 person at a time tour...

I mean, with "blackouts" still in the maze kinda "guarding" every scene? Because again, sounds like the line would be very very long for a 10 person at a time tour...

I am curious as to who will be staffing/running the walk-through. No idea.