1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

HHN '19: All Hallow's Evil

Discussion in 'Scare Zones & More' started by Brian G., Jul 3, 2019.

1. Brian G.

Brian G. Staff Member Administrator

Halloween isn’t the only holiday that happens this time of year. The Celtic festival of Hop-tu-Naa is celebrated on October 31st as well. There’s also All Saints’ Day, followed by All Souls’ Day, and of course Mexico’s Dia de Muertos; all of which share this season with the centuries-old Gaelic festival of Samhain. Samhain celebrates our transition into the “darker” months at the end of the harvest season. The souls of the dead are thought to return home on this night, and are welcomed with costumes and bonfires. Some say the costumes were actually intended to protect oneself from these otherworldly beings.

Scare Zones announced for Halloween Horror Nights 2019 at Universal Studios Hollywood | Inside Universal

2. AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush Legendary Member

This is the scarezone out of all of them, that makes me very excited to be honest.

I'm very curious to see how Samhain is particularly handled, as there's quite a few fun ways to move with that one particular holiday.

Chris Galindo likes this.
  3. HHNManics

HHNManics Veteran Member

Most anticipated of the Zones for me at least. Love the whole Halloween feel in Zones and taking that to the whole Gauntlet is great. And also Dia De Los Muertos will be here (Which is great considering it is absent from Holidayz maze).

4. Herny15

Herny15 Newcomer

I’m so glad Dia de Los Muertos is coming back, the gauntlet scare zones have always been awesome and this will most likely be no exception

5. HHNManics

HHNManics Veteran Member

6. Joey

Joey Member

7. HHNManics

HHNManics Veteran Member

SukaVayne73 and Joey like this.
  8. Freak

Freak Veteran Member

Whoa, so could we finally see digital mapping being introduced to the zones?

Chris Galindo and HHNManics like this.
  9. Joey

Joey Member