HHN '19: Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '19: Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man

Herny15

Newcomer
Mar 1, 2017
Wow, now I’m starting to get a little more excited for this maze after seeing these pics! This looks like it could potentially be darker than its predecessor.

Reactions: spectatuh

Guygas

Rookie
Jul 11, 2018
I’m not gonna watch cause I wanna wait till I go to experience it, but I’m soooooo tempted to watch it just to see how many black walls are in there. Same thing with the creepshow walkthrough

Clive

aka Fallow
Staff member
May 26, 2010
I’m not gonna watch cause I wanna wait till I go to experience it, but I’m soooooo tempted to watch it just to see how many black walls are in there
Not really seeing any, but I doubt the behind the scenes photographer on a guided tour would be snapping pics of black hallways.

Reactions: hhnlover

rageofthegods

Veteran Member
Sep 10, 2017
Not really seeing any, but I doubt the behind the scenes photographer on a guided tour would be snapping pics of black hallways.
They mention a short, dark section in the catacombs where you "hear rats scurrying and feel stuff on your face" (feather ninjas, I reckon) so there'll be that, at least.

Reactions: hhnlover

hhnlover

Veteran Member
Jun 28, 2017
I noticed that when The Wolfman pops out from the posters, for some reason he has a Frankenstein audio trigger.
Also, does anyone know what Igor is saying in the maze?