Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '19: Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man

I actually thought TrT was the best maze, don't @ me. What black wallz there were were outweighed by how beautiful everything was.

so at the scarela panel last year, murdy said the Wolf Man design in the maze was more of a mid-transformed Wolf than fully transformed. so i won't be surprised that in this maze we'll get to see the full Wolf Man design. there even was a tweet that said there will be some different iterations for him.

Last edited:
I actually thought TrT was the best maze, don't @ me. What black wallz there were were outweighed by how beautiful everything was.
@ing you because I totally agree. To me it was the clear winner of the night (both times I went and the total of 4 times I strolled through) on every front only to get home and read reviews to find it vastly underrated.

@ing you because I totally agree. To me it was the clear winner of the night (both times I went and the total of 4 times I strolled through) on every front only to get home and read reviews to find it vastly underrated.

Honestly, I was breathless with the facade and the first couple of scares. The principal scene blew me away and it only got better and more intense as it went along.

Last edited:
For those wanting, I went through the site's source code, and found PNG files for the logo's of Holidayz and FMWM

pB4EpLB.png

Edit: And for those who want the background without the logo~

FvW_2880x1536-2500x1333.jpg

Last edited:

Ygor confirmed.

EDIT: Woops just realized that was already said by @Guygas . Funny thing though, apparently Ygor doesn't make an appearance in the OG movie (apparently Ygor had his brain transplanted into Frankenstein at one point? God these movies get weird), so it is deviating slightly.

Hell, the Bride confirmed. Wonder if she'll be a live performer. No mention of the Doctor, though.

We were speccing her being a pile of body parts, but if Ygor is a live character, then I don't see why she won't, maybe because we couldn't really see her last time around. Wonder where she fits in the whole story about Frankenstein fighting the Wolfman?

We were speccing her being a pile of body parts, but if Ygor is a live character, then I don't see why she won't, maybe because we couldn't really see her last time around. Wonder where she fits in the whole story about Frankenstein fighting the Wolfman?
Probably a pile of body parts since according to john this takes place after Frankenstein pulled the switch at the end of last year’s maze

I mean, she was a pile of body parts last year, too! I would imagine she'll be in a similar illusion just presented slightly differently. It breaks from the movie some, but that scene was so popular last year, I imagine they figured they had to incorporate her again.

If she's confined to a table again, I do wonder how they'll protect her. She was set back against a corner - with a face character in the room at all times - for a reason.

I mean, she was a pile of body parts last year, too! I would imagine she'll be in a similar illusion just presented slightly differently. It breaks from the movie some, but that scene was so popular last year, I imagine they figured they had to incorporate her again.

If she's confined to a table again, I do wonder how they'll protect her. She was set back against a corner - with a face character in the room at all times - for a reason.

...Ooooooooooh. I was wondering why she was so hard to see.

Maybe she's a Bicycle Lady gag this time, with a Frankenstein's Monster nearby mourning his wife to make sure that a drunk doesn't do something stupid.

...Ooooooooooh. I was wondering why she was so hard to see.

Maybe she's a Bicycle Lady gag this time, with a Frankenstein's Monster nearby mourning his wife to make sure that a drunk doesn't do something stupid.

Without getting too far into it, I think there's some concern that a performer in a restrictive mask like the Monster would be able to keep an eye on the Bride while also scaring guests.

Without getting too far into it, I think there's some concern that a performer in a restrictive mask like the Monster would be able to keep an eye on the Bride while also scaring guests.

Hmm, maybe they could "Halloween II" it, where it starts with the climax of the first maze in the lab explosion, go through the transition hallway, and then go back through the ruins and into the rest of the maze?

EDIT: Oh wait, it does start at the Gypsy encampment. But maybe the Bride is in the Gypsy camp, with some villager face characters nearby, and that's why Frankenstein goes there in the first place?

Last edited:
here's what my buddy thinks the maze might be like

the facade will be the gypsy camp, with some gypsy music playing
first scene will be the gypsy camp, with a frankenstein scare. dialogue from maleva will play out throughout this room. there could be a scare from Bela (the first werewolf) with a AWIL style animatronic. you will then have a scare from a mid-transformed talbot, and a full wolfman scare. there could be a gypsy fortune teller tent with a Frankenstein or Wolfman scare.
you will then enter into the woods with more franky and wolfie scares, around with occasional hunter scares.
you will then enter into the graveyard, with the duo popping out again. there can also be some corpse scares to.
you will then enter into the destroyed castle, with more scares from the duo, around with a ygor scare.
the maze will end in the ice chamber with more scares by the 2, and finally ending with a FVJ style ending.

Just saw this was posted 4 days ago. I'm a huge Figure fan, I've been a fan even before he started working with HHN. I'm excited for this new album.