Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 2019: Merchandise (HW)

Just bought my merch. Before I decided what I wanted, I overheard a TM tell a customer that AP discounts do not apply for HHN merch.
Guess I gotta do what I did last year and wait for it to go on discount, and then scramble around the park trying to get all the shirts I wanted.

When I went last year on the last saturday they didnt give any discount during HHN either. I was shocked then too. And even weirder they didnt even give a discount on food during HHN.

Bought my Backlight shirt yesterday at the store in citywalk. I wanted the regular version with the mazes on the back, but they didn't have it. I'll buy that Thursday for Fan Night.

Bought my Backlight shirt yesterday at the store in citywalk. I wanted the regular version with the mazes on the back, but they didn't have it. I'll buy that Thursday for Fan Night.
For whatever reason that shirt hasn't shown up yet, to be honest I don't know if they'll even have it by fan preview, but hopefully they will.

For whatever reason that shirt hasn't shown up yet, to be honest I don't know if they'll even have it by fan preview, but hopefully they will.

That's weird. I know it is being sold inside the park, but I dont want to pay just to buy it haha. I'll check inside the park Thursday if not I will be going again October 4th and maybe october 12

I’m really sad there’s not a single piece of Creepshow merch, like a comic book cover with some vintage style fading would be a hot ticket