Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 22: When Are You Going?

Count me in for Friday the 21st as well. :happy: I only got scheduled for a few hours that night at work and I'm gonna call and use a sick day. Why work for 4 hours when I can use a sick day and get paid for 8 :thumbs AND be at HHN :happy: lol I only have 44 more days that I can use before December 31st.

You have 44 sick days? :stunned: wow!

I'll be there wearing a Nightmare on Elm Street t shirt, and 6'4" as well, so keep an eye out for me guys next Friday.

I'll be going in early cause of the Preferred passholder previews.

I'll be attending on Friday, September 28 for my school's field trip. If any of you see a large group of teens roaming around the park (all wearing the same shirts), I'm there. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Heading out soon, I'm representing HHN Hollywood shirt :saw:

I'll be wearing the Disneyland ballcap (forest green) that I am wearing in my avatar and a white polo, khaki cargos, black running shoes. I'll be with one or both of my daughters (12 & 16).

Last edited:
Does anyone know where the park hours for each date are listed online? I tried to check because I thought the more crowded nights have longer hour - all I could find was 6:30 open but no closing times.

Does anyone know where the park hours for each date are listed online? I tried to check because I thought the more crowded nights have longer hour - all I could find was 6:30 open but no closing times.

HHN22Hours_zps7d2fcaf5.jpg