Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven

As long as they basically make Hellgate Prison: Walking Dead Edition, then the house has the posibility of being fantastic...we just have to wait and see.

As a big fan of the show I am really excited for the house part 2...I'm not so much liking the street experience aspect, but the house for sure should be 10x better than last year..lots of content to work with and some great environments..I hope we see The Governor!

I remember when HHN only used original concepts for sequel houses with back to back years. Those were the days.

Think there's any possibility that after Walking Dead inevitably goes off the air that there will be no good horror IP's to draw from, Uni will be forced to be creative once again?

There will always be an IP to use. :lol:

Yeap...with the Conjuring coming out this summer, and now a possible Amityville Horror movie based on the Warren case files..theres 2 more properties there that could be used, Insidious as well.

Can you imagine a Human Centipede house?....that could be a freaky house

I'll say this.. way more excited for this one than last year's house. Love the idea of the prison setting. Woodbury is going to be interesting.

2 things need to happen. 1. The Governor. 2. The Governor's room of heads in the fish tanks.

I'll say this.. way more excited for this one than last year's house. Love the idea of the prison setting. Woodbury is going to be interesting.

2 things need to happen. 1. The Governor. 2. The Governor's room of heads in the fish tanks.

Saws and steam.
I think that's, almost, guaranteed.

At first the thought of the Walking Dead/Scarezones disappointed me, but I'm just going to wait to see what they come up with before passing judgement. HOPEFULLY, they will do a good job with it.

At first the thought of the Walking Dead/Scarezones disappointed me, but I'm just going to wait to see what they come up with before passing judgement. HOPEFULLY, they will do a good job with it.

This is the way to go, If you believe it was bad after the event then feel free to bash away. Im wathching the series now and I am intigued as to how it will relay into HHN, with plenty to go from I would be suprised if it was poor, guess time will tell.

Last edited:
Some images released by Universal today..

2z8byoj.jpg

2lvyfk0.jpg

wa5015.jpg

vhgx1w.jpg

qxnazo.jpg

24pmjj8.jpg

2iianw5.jpg

23gzjau.jpg

Has Universal released pictures from inside the house in years past like they are now? I really like seeing these shots form in the houses and cant remember if they did this in the past.