Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24 Opening Night?

I've gone on opening night for the past six years and I frequently go alone. My office is right down the road so I slip by on Friday nights for a few hours. I always do Stay & Scream so I can get a jump on the lines.

alright so sense were getting closer who all is going out opening night/ weekend? I just booked cabana bay for the weekend!!! can't wait!! counting down!!!

I might go for my birthday weekend (early October)still not sure, if you guys plan a meet up sometime keep me posted. I'd love to just atleast say hi and meet you guys. Since I'm younger than most of you and can't legally drink so I probably won't stick around for long. wouldn't want to be that one teen who tries to hang out with the adults

Last edited:
I'll definitely be there for opening night and am always down for meet ups probably won't be there first week in October due to having to go to Jamaica. Probably the only week I won't be there at least one night. Frequent fear plus + express already booked.

Anyone feel like paying up? Read third post from January... I could use the money fwiw lol

alright so sense were getting closer who all is going out opening night/ weekend? I just booked cabana bay for the weekend!!! can't wait!! counting down!!!

Looking to be there for opening weekend also! Still deciding between Cabana Bay and Royal Pacific for hotel since I will hit the parks during the day and would like to use express. Any suggestions veterans?

Looking forward to it and meeting all of you there!

Wait times are normally pretty low at the parks that week and honestly diagon has kind of changed the entire flow of the parks. Depending on what you want to do you are probably ok with no express but the beds at cabana suck.

No express with Cabana

Thanks Octobers Fade! That's what I thought I had remembered hearing.

Wait times are normally pretty low at the parks that week and honestly diagon has kind of changed the entire flow of the parks. Depending on what you want to do you are probably ok with no express but the beds at cabana suck.

Awesome info to know, Ad0niS8! I wasn't sure what to be expecting as far as crowds/park flow around that time of year. I know when I normally go during summer, it's usually a craps shoot as to whether or not its super busy or tolerable with the lines and everything.

Did you guys up at the OU HQ announce your official meet up day yet? I'd love to go then

Powers at be, could you help us out here with planning the details of the meet up? I know there was talk of the first showing of Bill and Ted's show on Saturday night. Would any of you be interested in grabbing a bite before hand?

As Drew mentioned keep a look out for the next podcast. It will answer most questions about opening weekend meet up for HHN.

We are gonna be in Cabana for opening weekend also. Couldn't pass up the AP holder rates. We are definitely going in Friday the 19th. Cabana will be the perfect off season Hotel because you really don't need an express pass during the daylight/Non-horror night hours. We are staying in the Standard Rooms since we did the Suites in April.

Last edited: