Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

Apparently from an Instagram post. Writers of SNL are working on this years show (is there anything they won't do?). Great news, 2015 was an insane year for pop culture and with the election on the way, they really have too much to work with. Very excited for this show as I am every year, could be the best one yet. Also if THEY HAVE SEX WITH THEIR TAILS isn't used this year I might have a heart attack

I'm thinking they will have some tribute to Paul Walker, probably by playing See You Again by Wiz Khalifa. Hopefully, they don't forget to tribute Leonard Nimoy. They can use some deflated balls jokes from the New England Patriots. Maybe the sexy dance numbers can tie into 50 Shades of Grey. As for other movies, I'm thinking Avengers Age of Ultron, Terminator Geneysis, Furious 7. If they want to poke fun at Disney they could use Cinderalla or Tomorrowland. If we want some fat jokes they could use Fat Amy from Pitch Perfect 2.

Definitely expecting Donald Trump, I'd say a good chance of being the main villain.
Agree with Deflated Balls and Tomorrowland
I think Jenner may get a pass.

Other things I see getting mentioned:
something Fantastic Four
Star Wars something including Harrison Ford breaking his foot and being an old man

After the debacle in Hollywood, I think they'll avoid Jenner if they can.

I think she'll be included. Too big of a story not to be. But I also think she'll be portrayed in a positive light.

Deflategate will be there.
Trump will obviously be the main villain.
I expect another dig at Avatarland.
Would love if Frank Kincaid got a shoutout like Jaws did after its closure.
Fantastic 4 will be mocked.

I think she'll be included. Too big of a story not to be. But I also think she'll be portrayed in a positive light.
Yeah, I agree if they do use her it will have to be in a positive way. Even that is a little risky as its a story that sells right now and anything and everything that can keep it alive will be picked up by the media.

I think Hogan may show up if Trump ends up being main baddie.

Fantastic Four probably won't be directly mocked, they'll probably go more towards Fox's handling of it.

Deflategate will be there.
Trump will obviously be the main villain.
I expect another dig at Avatarland.
Would love if Frank Kincaid got a shoutout like Jaws did after its closure.
Fantastic 4 will be mocked.

Only way she shows up if she's there to save the day and they don't insert any edgy jokes whatsoever... but then you could get another type of media attention, the sort that forced a sudden edit to the Presidential Rap Battle in 2012.

Again, I think if they can avoid it, they will. Bigger things have been omitted.

I doubt they'll use Jenner to avoid controversy. I'd be surprised if none of these appear:

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton at the very least, probably a few of the more popular candidates too.
Hulk Hogan
Deflategate
Jurassic World
Marvel jabs and potentially Batman v Superman
Star Wars
Straight Outta Compton