Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: Jack's Maniacs

We got that invite too. Emailed back all the documents they sent but still waiting to get any more info about it. The email said they would tell more "closer to the event." Very excited! I will be there from Sept 24-Oct 1 and now my wife will join me for this from Oct 30-Nov 2.

Got this email today. Does the random capitalization of the letters seem strange to anyone? Or am I just grasping at straws and they're just there to make the paragraph more interesting? The letters is question are (with the first capitalized letter in the sentence included): YNS. THLEGON. WEVJACCW. TEMRHE. THBNGAALLHIHLWHORRNGHT. SFEAR. FJA. KCR.
Screen Shot 2015-08-05 at 6.47.21 PM.png

We got that invite too. Emailed back all the documents they sent but still waiting to get any more info about it. The email said they would tell more "closer to the event." Very excited! I will be there from Sept 24-Oct 1 and now my wife will join me for this from Oct 30-Nov 2.

I will be there Oct 1-5 and will be driving back down right after Halloween is over on the 31 to attend the event on the 1st...very interesting. The event on the 1st seems to be a closing celebration for the 25th Anniversary as well as an after party.

Definitely doesn't look like its just gibberish. Haven't tried running it through anything or spent much time looking at it but I think I see a decent number of words at a glance.

YNS. THLEGON. WEVJACCW. TEMRHE. THBNGAALLHIHLWHORRNGHT. SFEAR. FJA. KCR

WE ARE LEGION JACKS MANIACS HORROR NIGHTS BALL FEAR

Here is an out there thought...what if this maniacs thing is kinda like legendary truth were there are different groups that follow jack but instead these groups are the past icons....caretaker....director....ect....

I know its more just high hopes, comes from the love of the old days..... but i hope something comes out of it....cause these videos are just......painful!!!