HHN 25: The Walking Dead: The Living and the Dead | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 25: The Walking Dead: The Living and the Dead

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Last night didn't even bother putting walkers in the water, had them outside the pool. Taking it as an admission the effect just never came together. Rest of cast been stepping up, still a tired house, but I give them credit for making the attempt.

Last night didn't even bother putting walkers in the water, had them outside the pool. Taking it as an admission the effect just never came together. Rest of cast been stepping up, still a tired house, but I give them credit for making the attempt.
Yeah I noticed this yesterday and the day before as well. The water didn't look different, so I wasn't sure if something happened or they just didn't put them in.

yeh, they could take out the kiddie pools permanently and leave the walkers out and nothing of value would be lost lol