Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 26: American Horror Story

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Last edited:
Long time lurker here. Been a fan of the show since season one. Most anticipated and glad they are using multiple season. This house is going to be amazing thematic wise. :faint:

I am excited for this because it allows for so many different things in the way of creature and set design. Do I expect it to flow thematically? Heck, no. That being said it should still be cool.

I really hope the rumor someone mentioned about it being a multi year deal with seasons 2,3, and 6 on the way for next year is true as season 2 is my favorite by far.

Edit: depending upon how many rooms season one gets, I would love to see the Elizabeth Short on the dinner table scene.

Yeah, I'd hope they would give Murder House the first half, then just a scene or two from Freak Show, then finish with a good amount of Hotel. Freak Show has the least interesting visuals, reuse the Jack tent from M&M last year and have a Mordrake and Twisty scare. I would LOVE it if as a joke they had the Swedish girls in front of the facade for Hotel asking where Fast & Furious is.

I hope season one gets the bulk of the house, as it is the strongest IMO.

Of the three they picked, I agree.

In fact, I am having a hard time picking out what visuals they would even use from season 4 other than the circus grounds andTwisty's broken down jail. For characters they have plenty of choices, but the settings seem very same-y to me.

I've been watching the seasons in preparation for this and just finished Coven. A little disappointed Asylum isn't included, because Bloody Face would make for some good scares (and, of course, they could assign a bunch of scareactors to constantly dance to The Name Game), but I'm still pretty excited. I can see the girl standing right at the entrance to the house telling guests "You're going to die in there."

I've been watching the seasons in preparation for this and just finished Coven. A little disappointed Asylum isn't included, because Bloody Face would make for some good scares (and, of course, they could assign a bunch of scareactors to constantly dance to The Name Game), but I'm still pretty excited. I can see the girl standing right at the entrance to the house telling guests "You're going to die in there."
I think Asylum wasn't chosen because too similar to Chance's house.

Of the three they picked, I agree.

In fact, I am having a hard time picking out what visuals they would even use from season 4 other than the circus grounds andTwisty's broken down jail. For characters they have plenty of choices, but the settings seem very same-y to me.

I imagine we'll see the circus entrance facade, Elsa's dressing room, a main circus floor/tent and Twisty's school bus jail....maybe a quick scene inside Dandy's house? Definitely an encounter with Mordrake too.

I imagine we'll see the circus entrance facade, Elsa's dressing room, a main circus floor/tent and Twisty's school bus jail....maybe a quick scene inside Dandy's house? Definitely an encounter with Mordrake too.

Mordrake is a must. In fact, the should just recreate the atmosphere of that Halloween two parter in a couple of scenes and call it a day

Reason it's only a few seasons.... what if it's a smash hit? You bring back 2, 3, and 6 next year.

Yup.. season 1 could be the "anchor" for this year's house. Next year they'll need another anchor for the other 3 seasons and unless season 6 beats our Asylum (S2), then Asylum could be next year's anchor.