Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 26: American Horror Story

wait with season 5 being part of this year will they hire child scare actors? That was a big part of the horror of the fifth season.

They did not hire child scare actors for the jump rope girls in FvsJ nor for The Orfanage, so why start now?

They did not hire child scare actors for the jump rope girls in FvsJ nor for The Orfanage, so why start now?

Just as wondering, I know some companies have and some major scare attractions do. Would be interesting if they did. And you can thank the AvP house last year for why this happened this year.

Fox was impressed, reallly impressed with what Universal did with Alien Vs Predator and the relationship they had, which is why they came forth to present them with potentially doing American Horror Story and probably also will give them Scream Queens later on if it is a success.

Huh, so Fox came to them...interesting.

Not sure I want SQ, but can we have an X-Files house pleaseandthankyou

This is going to be good. Who started the rumor that AHS would be a house this year?

Short answer, this first started in 2013 so I have no idea.

Allegedly it was going to be featured at the event in 2013 until talks broke down due to TWD receiving all the marketing (or so I have been told). Supposedly part of the agreement to bring it to the event this year was that it HAD to be the last house announced so as to get all the publicity. I am guessing most of this is true since they even announced the originals and VR experience BEFORE announcing AHS (the last few years the originals have been announced WITH the last house)

Yeah, I'd hope they would give Murder House the first half, then just a scene or two from Freak Show, then finish with a good amount of Hotel. Freak Show has the least interesting visuals, reuse the Jack tent from M&M last year and have a Mordrake and Twisty scare. I would LOVE it if as a joke they had the Swedish girls in front of the facade for Hotel asking where Fast & Furious is.

I'd also love to see the chainsaw scene from Freakshow, maybe Marjorie as well.

Fox was impressed, reallly impressed with what Universal did with Alien Vs Predator and the relationship they had, which is why they came forth to present them with potentially doing American Horror Story and probably also will give them Scream Queens later on if it is a success.

If we're going with Fox/FX shows i wouldn't mind seeing The Strain