Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 26: American Horror Story

I wonder if they fully made a certain character from Season 5, the way it was on the show. As Collider confirms this character is in the house but I don't think Universal would be gutsy enough to do the full costume.

I think he will just be poping out of the bed and not drilling us if that is what you are getting at.

Don't think that's who he's referring to...

He definitely means the Addiction Demon. I was unaware that was confirmed to be present.

she's my favorite character in the whole series.

Seconded!

Sadly, the only place I could see her being present is if we walk by the bar as an ambiance character. There are so few ambiance actors at the event each year that I pretty much doubt she will be present

Seconded!

Sadly, the only place I could see her being present is if we walk by the bar as an ambiance character. There are so few ambiance actors at the event each year that I pretty much doubt she will be present
I'd take it though

I don't recall any real facade once you go in.
Bad memory or lots of blinky cup refills? :clap:

Me last night knowing HHN "started" and I was at home..

tumblr_nphms1f4VD1u3bh5ro1_500.gif

Bad memory or lots of blinky cup refills? :clap:
Haha, no it was my first house of the night.
From what I remember it went straight into the scenes, there were a few facades inside though.
Also this house had one of the more unique queue/exit setups. When you exit SS19 you walk through another soundstage, past a couple more and finally come out by Fallon and go through the barricades in front of the music plaza stage.