What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 27: American Horror Story

New Walking Dead

12349498.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So, ORL is getting 3 seasons. Not just Roanoke as implied earlier in the week. I wonder how this changes the rest of the list...

That list that was leaked was never attached to the Orlando event in any way shape or form, and that's probably why they made this announcement so early. Hollywood could still be getting just a Roanoke maze.

New Walking Dead

Nah we knew when they announced last years AHS house that it was a multi year deal and that it was coming again.

I'm glad it's another 3 seasons and not just 1 again.

That list that was leaked was never attached to the Orlando event in any way shape or form, and that's probably why they made this announcement so early. Hollywood could still be getting just a Roanoke maze.

They wont make announcements based on a new rumor coming out. They will announce it when they are commecially and strategically ready to do so.

Thanks for the answer.

Oh I thought you meant a New Walking Dead house was coming this year?

That was what the "ew" was for. I'm excited for the AHS house... I didn't see the first incarnation. I just know the HHN25 Walking Dead house was not good.

I am really glad that they are using 3 season again instead of just Roanoke. I really hated the format of this season and thought the Roanoke house at 24 was meh. However, at least they have interesting characters to draw from for it. My only issue is it could come off as highly recycled as Asylum could resemble psychoscareapy in addition to Roanoke. However like last year this house not only looked stunning but had a great cast that looked the part and did a darn good job scaring.

AHS creator Ryan Murphy would never allow it to disappoint, especially coming off a series revivor like Roanoke was and the reception the house had from fans at HHN26. They even dropped us an Easter egg by placing the Pigheaded guy in the bathroom behind the shower curtains in the house last year (although it was a given it would return anyways) I'm anticipating it being 100x better than last years

AHS creator Ryan Murphy would never allow it to disappoint, especially coming off a series revivor like Roanoke was and the reception the house had from fans at HHN26. They even dropped us an Easter egg by placing the Pigheaded guy in the bathroom behind the shower curtains in the house last year (although it was a given it would return anyways) I'm anticipating it being 100x better than last years

Well let's pump those easter eggs brakes since Piggy is featured in Season 1.

Glad to see this is back. I know everybody looooved this maze last year, but I had trouble following the transitions between stories (I'll blame the booze). The best part was the leathermen coming at you.