What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 27: American Horror Story

In all seriousness, I've heard Roanoke lost a significant amount of viewers...Not sure if the show has the pull it once did
Pull wouldn't matter to a multi-year contract.

It would require something unbelievably drastic for AHS to not return.

So, we just watched the latest episode of Cult last night.

I'm not saying that AHS won't ever return, but there's a good chance they might want to wait until they can do another uber house that includes multiple seasons. Unless they retread ones they've already done of course.

This current season is covering some pretty controversial ground, and if they omit those items, there won't be much to include to fill a house.

I'm not saying that AHS won't ever return, but there's a good chance they might want to wait until they can do another uber house that includes multiple seasons. Unless they retread ones they've already done of course.

This current season is covering some pretty controversial ground, and if they omit those items, there won't be much to include to fill a house.
I've only watched the first two episodes. Spoiler tag what happened, and I might continue watching :lol:

I've only watched the first two episodes. Spoiler tag what happened, and I might continue watching :lol:

Basically there's a mass shooting during a political rally. But, most of the content in general revolves around the cult members (normal people) murdering other "normal people" in pretty brutal fashion to cause panic and chaos so the leader can rise to power.

Like I said, pretty touchy stuff right now, and no real supernatural elements to speak of.

Besides that, this season might be the best one they've done. Very cohesive story line, interesting characters.

Last edited:

I think it'll be back, but only as a single house. The whole thing will likely have a more "home invasion feel."

Already, we have scenes in:

Kitchen of Ally/Ivy's house
Ozy's bedroom
Lawn with water trucks/dead birds
The dead counselman's murder across the street
Newscaster and the Gimp's murder
The grocery store
The Butchery on Main restaurant
The coffin murders
The arm cutting
The write-in candidate's house (specifically the hallway to the bathroom)
Kai's basement
Kai's parents

And that's without the scene that had to edited, and none of those scenes are political.

Basically there's a mass shooting during a political rally. But, most of the content in general revolves around the cult members (normal people) murdering other "normal people" in pretty brutal fashion to cause panic and chaos so the leader can rise to power.

Like I said, pretty touchy stuff right now, and no real supernatural elements to speak of.

Besides that, this season might be the best one they've done. Very cohesive story line, interesting characters.

You put the spoiler in the description part. Fixed in the quote

Fixed the spoiler. Sorry about that.

And that's without the scene that had to edited, and none of those scenes are political.

IDK...one could argue that the whole season is pretty political. Not saying that they won't nut up and do it. I could just see them being a little nervous about certain aspects.

Plus, the 10th one on your list was motivated ONLY by politics.

Fixed the spoiler. Sorry about that.

IDK...one could argue that the whole season is pretty political. Not saying that they won't nut up and do it. I could just see them being a little nervous about certain aspects.

Plus, the 10th one on your list was motivated ONLY by politics.
But it's not like Universal is going to put a sign in each scene saying, "This guy voted for Trump" or "She's a logical write-in candidate" or even
"Everyone is dying because of a Jill Stein voter."

As independent scenes (which is all these AHS houses are), the show this season is basically The Strangers wearing clown masks at the behest of Charles Manson Jr. As longer as the catalyst isn't shown (the election) and edited scene isn't shown, nothing is overtly political.