Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 27: Festival Of The Deadliest

Concept art looked neat.

Need a little more detail though. I guess we'll see the actual Soul Collectors here?

Also predicting a show?

The dead are throwing a hell of a Hollywood party and you’re invited. Your spirit will fuel the frenzy of this ghoulish gathering. Once you arrive, beings of blood and bone will descend to claim the living and deliver them to Bone, the reaper of all. You’ll have the time of your life. Or what remains of it.

I don't know what happened here. Their preview vid showed a two "stage" float for this zone that obviously wasn't out. They wouldn't show concept art for something like that and not use it for the run.

That said, this thing was oversold to me design-wise.

FWIW, Ringwraith on HNNightmares did mention they saw the set/set design back stage, so there will be set's added to the zone. But they also admit they're not quite sure what they're going for with the rock songs, and with it looking like a sleeker version of Demon Cantina.

I don't know what happened here. Their preview vid showed a two "stage" float for this zone that obviously wasn't out. They wouldn't show concept art for something like that and not use it for the run.

There was a preview vid for this scare zone?

Perhaps Irma damaged the floats that would be used for the scarezone?

These are from the Banshee scare zone last year right? I know they had no time to create something new but just wondering

If you keep an eye out when leaving Ash you can see one of the massive set pieces they built for the zone near the outdoor parade storage . It's the giant stage they had released concept art for earlier. Just by looking at it you can tell it's either not finished or Irma did some damage.

If you keep an eye out when leaving Ash you can see one of the massive set pieces they built for the zone near the outdoor parade storage . It's the giant stage they had released concept art for earlier. Just by looking at it you can tell it's either not finished or Irma did some damage.
I saw that same thing! I was very confused as to why it was out there and for some reason didn't even think that it could be for a scarezones.