Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Academy of Villains - Cyberpunk

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Discuss

This year’s performance will be taken to the next level with an all-new show jam packed with mind-bending entertainment. Stay tuned for more details.

Last edited:
Now that it's dead, can you offer hints as to what we missed? Comedy, horror, magic, car-eating robot?
1200px-Robosaurus_fire.jpg

You rang?

I wish they’d do a whole show dedicated to “Thriller”, I doubt it’d happen, but I’m hoping they’ll at least go all out for that song. IMO, you can’t have an 80’s themed Halloween event and not put respect on that song.

HRJCjRt.gif

“Dead Man’s Party”, “Somebody’s Watching Me” (which is also kind of an MJ song), there are great 80’s options with creepy twists that, if they stick with the 80’s theme, I’m hoping they’ll honor in some way-just hoping “Thriller” will get the credit it deserves.

My vote goes to "Party All the Time"