Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Food & Drinks

All the waffle options are garbage. Most of them are legit made with Frozen Eggos and are not warmed or toasted whatsoever.

What’s the point of having a thawed frozen waffle be the vehicle for things? A waffle should be hot or crispy or fluffy. Every Waffle item we tried was just like eating cold dough covered in a bunch of slop. Save your money.

Agree that Pizza Fries should switch to Tots. The Sauce and the Fries are the 2 worst components.
secFK6q.gif

Waffles are great. Had bananas fosters and strawberry shortcake on separate nights and both were awesome.

:shrug:
secFK6q.gif

Waffles are great. Had bananas fosters and strawberry shortcake on separate nights and both were awesome.

Agree to disagree :shrug:

Don’t see the point in using a textureless cold waffle.

Toast an Eggo at home with a scoop of thr ice cream of your choice on top. You’ve already surpassed any waffle related item Universal is peddling as a specialty food this year.

Toast an Eggo at home with a scoop of thr ice cream of your choice on top. You’ve already surpassed any waffle related item Universal is peddling as a specialty food this year.
Of course was more banter. Mine never tasted like a cold waffle. Weird.

Ralphoutloud is here! Now it's a party. If this man says the waffles are bad,I believe him and it must be true. Y'all just don't know who you're talking to.

Mine works in the day in both parks. Been using it every time i go in IOA and Studios during the day and HHN. It is just active until the last night of HHN

I wonder if one was from the bakery in SF compared to the bakery at the front of the park.

My wife got one from the front of the park on the way out one night. It was three cold waffles with a ton of whip cream and some jellybeans.

She also got the one on a stick that was covered in chocolate from one of the tents and she did not like that one either.

I wonder if one was from the bakery in SF compared to the bakery at the front of the park.

My wife got one from the front of the park on the way out one night. It was three cold waffles with a ton of whip cream and some jellybeans.

She also got the one on a stick that was covered in chocolate from one of the tents and she did not like that one either.
We got ours in SF

Mine works in the day in both parks. Been using it every time i go in IOA and Studios during the day and HHN. It is just active until the last night of HHN

Can confirm - I saw plenty of people walking around with them during the day and using them at the refill stations.

I’ve tried five HHN food items so far.

- Pizza Fries are awesome, I’ve gotten them three times so far.

- Twisted Taters are inedible... truly awful.

- Wicked Rad Punch - Couldn’t taste any alcohol... too sweet.

- Chocolate Covered Waffle on a Stick (with nuts) - not very good, somehow it’s very bland and boring.

- Strawberry Shortcake Waffles - Quite Tasty

I’m gonna try either the Bananas Foster or Syrup and Waffles Frozen Drink tomorrow night.

Can confirm - I saw plenty of people walking around with them during the day and using them at the refill stations.

Thanks. We do have the regular Coke freestyle cups to bring for our trip. I'm just trying to figure out if I should bring them just in case. We'll be there for 8 days so it can add up.

Yep we got the ones on a stick that just tasted like chocolate covered cold and chewy dough, and then the waffle stacks were just confusing lol as you said literally a stack of room temp waffles with whipped cream and candy or bananas...just a weird item all around.