Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

Are rush of fear limited time or could I purchase those in August before we go?

They are not limited.

How quickly do the Unmasking the Horror tours sell out? We are going the second week of October and my youngest wants to do the all day tour. Also, how likely for Strangers Things to be on the tour? He loves Strangers Things but it's not a make or break for our decision. It would just be an added bonus.

The second weekend in Oct is Columbus Day Weekend - so it will be busier. I'd recommend buying it as soon as you can. I'd say there is a high chance Stranger Things is on the tour, BUT it's not guaranteed. Houses may be pulled off the daily tour at any moment due to repairs, filming, or any other reason. Unfortunately, you won't find out until day of.

from the listing in the first post, I didn't see any info on express passes for single night tickets, just for the "special" tickets. Is there ever an option to get an express pass if you just have a boring, normal, single night ticket? If so, how much is express?

from the listing in the first post, I didn't see any info on express passes for single night tickets, just for the "special" tickets. Is there ever an option to get an express pass if you just have a boring, normal, single night ticket? If so, how much is express?

Yes, it varies night to night. (Varies too many nights that made listing prices kinda hard).

Check the official site and it’ll show you the price based on the night you were attending.

Yes, it varies night to night. (Varies too many nights that made listing prices kinda hard).

Check the official site and it’ll show you the price based on the night you were attending.

Awesome, thanks! If we are able to go we are kind of locked into Wednesday Oct 10. I've only been to two of these - I know you can't predict reliable, but based on historical trends does a mid-October Wednesday typically justify an express pass or is it kind of a waste if it's not Friday/Saturday night at that time of year?

Awesome, thanks! If we are able to go we are kind of locked into Wednesday Oct 10. I've only been to two of these - I know you can't predict reliable, but based on historical trends does a mid-October Wednesday typically justify an express pass or is it kind of a waste if it's not Friday/Saturday night at that time of year?

I think we’ve reached a time where the FFP passes have made Wednesdays kinda busy, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was busy. What you could do is hold off and see when you get there. Unless they decided to change policy this year, they have sold Express at a bit of a discount after 10pm.

The cost of the UTH tour is insane!
$149 to walk through six houses with one, one (!) employee, I just don't know if I can do this much longer.
What was the price last year? I bought it because it is my first time and the houses wich are announced yet are quite interesting but don't know if it is worth it^^ we will see

What was the price last year? I bought it because it is my first time and the houses wich are announced yet are quite interesting but don't know if it is worth it^^ we will see
$119 I believe and it really wasn't all that great, the IP houses were very lackluster,
This year they are basing the price on when you go. The price just keeps going up and they are giving you less (yes less, you used to be able to take more pictures, eat where you wanted on the lunch break, and another benefit I won't mention) for doing almost nothing.

End rant.