HHN 28: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 28: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What’s the difference between S&S and AP reserved early entry days?
If S&S is anything like years past they’ll open up around 5:45-6.

The AP party is letting you in at 4pm, and then
5:30 pm Dead Exposure: Patient Zero
5:30 pm Slaughter Sinema
5:45 pm The Horrors of Blumhouse.

So, I’m gonna assume you can hit those three and then either repeat them w little wait or bolt to the sound stages. Depending on how aggressive you are it’s a significant head start.

Also, they aren’t letting Passholders attend ad naseum. In the past, I was able to attend every passholder event.

If S&S is anything like years past they’ll open up around 5:45-6.

The AP party is letting you in at 4pm, and then
5:30 pm Dead Exposure: Patient Zero
5:30 pm Slaughter Sinema
5:45 pm The Horrors of Blumhouse.

So, I’m gonna assume you can hit those three and then either repeat them w little wait or bolt to the sound stages. Depending on how aggressive you are it’s a significant head start.

Also, they aren’t letting Passholders attend ad naseum. In the past, I was able to attend every passholder event.
Okay, so I guess I'll be able to do DE both the night before and early in the day, to see if the tents really leak light in. Cool.

Also, getting in early Soundstage runs will be way helpful.

can you still get the Annual passholder discount after the even starts? or are those discounts only available before it starts?

like if someone else had an annual pass and you wanted to use it to buy your frequent fear ticket with their help, does it matter if you buy it after the event has started?
I know that if you try to buy tickets at the gate they charge more. and online is supposed to be cheaper, but I dont know what happens when the event starts

can you still get the Annual passholder discount after the even starts? or are those discounts only available before it starts?

like if someone else had an annual pass and you wanted to use it to buy your frequent fear ticket with their help, does it matter if you buy it after the event has started?
I know that if you try to buy tickets at the gate they charge more. and online is supposed to be cheaper, but I dont know what happens when the event starts
You still get the AP discount as long as your AP is valid.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
You still get the AP discount as long as your AP is valid.

Whats the reason that people cant buy frequent fear tickets with the Annual pass discount at the gates? my family tried but they were not allowed, they used to be allowed some years back, they were told to go online,

Two quick questions, sorry if they've already been answered before,
1. What time should I show up for Stay & Scream?
2. Do they have Stay & Scream on the first night?