Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

Do the online prices for express change the closer it gets to the event date? I want to buy passes but wanted to wait and see what the weather would be like the night i go.

Do the online prices for express change the closer it gets to the event date? I want to buy passes but wanted to wait and see what the weather would be like the night i go.
I think they did it to us last year, like twenty dollars I believe.
You can tell by the price of the pass as to what they expect, the higher the price the more crowded they think it will be.

Have the discount shippers arrived at Publix? Wondering what those prices look like.

Are Coke coupon discounts any better?

Last edited:
I really hope this year they do not stick to the four IPs and two Originals for the UTH Tour as there are many interesting Originals this year and only three IPs that seem intriguing (“Trick r’ Treat”, “Poltergeist”, and “Stranger Things”)

I really hope this year they do not stick to the four IPs and two Originals for the UTH Tour as there are many interesting Originals this year and only three IPs that seem intriguing (“Trick r’ Treat”, “Poltergeist”, and “Stranger Things”)
3 and 3 last year... I beleive

I am just hoping there won't be all the issues with pictures this year on the tour.

I don't have enough experience to answer definitively, but last year I was able to update my single night ticket to a FFP, then to a FFP+, all for a charge that was equivalent to the difference between each ticket level. They seemed happy to take my money :grin:

Two additional ticket questions:
1) HHN is a no-entry event, correct? I believe that's the case, but when I bought tix this year, they did not have a print-at-home option, so I can't confirm the fine print until I pick them up in October.

2) When it comes to Express Passes bought in the park the night of, I'm always reading that they get cheaper after ~10 PM. Has anyone seen this to be the case? What is the general consensus on frequency/likelihood of Express Passes selling out?

I also have the same question as the second one listed above. I'm going for two nights but my flight in arrives at 7pm for my first night (Friday, 9/21) and would like to be able to purchase the after 10 express pass, if possible. Anyone have any details for me?

So, I've added a night onto my weekend trip (solo night, rest of the weekend with friends). I'm adding on Unmasking, an HHN ticket, and express for that evening but can't do it all in one go - I'm guessing the order I should purchase in is Unmasking, Express, Ticket?

So, I've added a night onto my weekend trip (solo night, rest of the weekend with friends). I'm adding on Unmasking, an HHN ticket, and express for that evening but can't do it all in one go - I'm guessing the order I should purchase in is Unmasking, Express, Ticket?

Definitely UTH Tour first as they sell out. I am not sure order matters on the other two

Just as an FYI.. We tried the Express after 10pm last year. It was not available. They said they "sold out" of them but still had them available at regular price

Does anyone know wether express pass after 10pm will be available? We are going the last 3 days of the event, and i dont wanna throw all my money just yet

Two random questions I haven't been able to find regarding Express Pass

1) I know it's limited to one house per night, but what about attractions and Academy of Villains? Are those unlimited or one use too?
2) How much of a discount is after 10pm Express offered at? 20% off the full price that day? 50%?

1) I know it's limited to one house per night, but what about attractions and Academy of Villains? Are those unlimited or one use too?
2) How much of a discount is after 10pm Express offered at? 20% off the full price that day? 50%?

The express is good for one time use per ride, not sure how it works for the AOV show though.

In the past, First showing offered express. And it’s 1 time for everything.

50% off. You can buy it as soon as park opens.