HHN 29: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 29: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So I know express passes increase in price as we get closer to go time, but do the multi-night with express passes ever go up?

Since I'll be going for two nights in September (on a weekend, no less), looks like it'll be RoF with Express for me.

Find a way to fit in a couple more nights and really expand the value

I can only afford/have vacation time for two nights, that's all I got. An RoF with express is still cheaper than paying for separate night tickets with express, so the value is already there.

Reactions: JoeCamel
I’m looking at getting Frequent Fear Plus with Express for myself, and the regular Frequent Fear with Express for my wife.

If she decided she want to go on a Friday in late September or October, would we be able to upgrade her pass to the Frequent Fear Plus?

I’m looking at getting Frequent Fear Plus with Express for myself, and the regular Frequent Fear with Express for my wife.

If she decided she want to go on a Friday in late September or October, would we be able to upgrade her pass to the Frequent Fear Plus?

You can do that. The only restriction on upgrades is the Rush of Fear, which can only be upgraded to the Ultimate FFP. No in-between.

Reactions: SeventyOne
You can get half day express passes for half the price! Do S&S, hit half the houses then use your half day express passes at end of night.

This might be the move

It is, especially in the opening weeks when express is cheaper and won’t sell out. The half express is only good for the final three hours of the event and can be purchased before that time window starts, so you can be ready to go once it opens up.

It is, especially in the opening weeks when express is cheaper and won’t sell out. The half express is only good for the final three hours of the event and can be purchased before that time window starts, so you can be ready to go once it opens up.

I do appreciate the advice, though having had Express from the start of the event and being able to bang out ST right off the bat at S&S was quite beneficial last year. Not to mention my friend didn't last the whole night, which would throw the half off Express a little out of whack with that being only the last three hours.

Now I may still double dip on the half off Express for Sunday, but with the way I like to roll, I'll still be having Express at the start.

When I get the half express, I usually try to buy it in the “stay and scream” area before the event event starts. If you just ask for the “After 11pm” (or 10 PM on a 1 AM closing night) Express, I’ve found that they will sell it to you right then.

When I get the half express, I usually try to buy it in the “stay and scream” area before the event event starts. If you just ask for the “After 11pm” (or 10 PM on a 1 AM closing night) Express, I’ve found that they will sell it to you right then.
Go to guest services and buy express anytime you want

How come I can't book RIP or Unmasking, just says coming soon for me (not an AP as only visit once a year)?

Does the Scareactor Dining work basically like Stay & Scream, or is the food served later in the night?
Was planning to go to Springfield and eat there, but the dining isn't too expensive, so it would be a good alternative if so.