Halloween 2020 Merchandise | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween 2020 Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Since it's released, time to start the thread:

I posted this on the wishlist page but would anybody else love to see merch if icons as little figures were at the event this year? I have a little figure of Jack but I need all the icons make them like little action figures and have a lantern carrying case

It's going to be very interesting to see how the Tribute Store works this year. It's always been very tightly-spaced in there.

I posted this on the wishlist page but would anybody else love to see merch if icons as little figures were at the event this year? I have a little figure of Jack but I need all the icons make them like little action figures and have a lantern carrying case
I remember someone on the spec thread (sanjay?) said he wanted HHN icon Funko Pop figures. Since that would be an extremely expensive decision for a year many may not attend. But that could be a good idea to make a new line of bigger figures

Reactions: londonwerecat
I remember someone on the spec thread (sanjay?) said he wanted HHN icon Funko Pop figures. Since that would be an extremely expensive decision for a year many may not attend. But that could be a good idea to make a new line of bigger figures
I truly love Funko a but I was thinking something more along the line of universals little figures like the shorty figure last year

The fact that the release of this merchandise literally crashed the UO Shop (not sure if that's ever happened before) makes me think there's more of an appetite for HHN than I expected. (Yes, I know it's merch, the ordering of which does not endanger you.)

Some on Twitter have already pointed this out, but a bit awkward that the retro merch lists the event's first year as 1990 and not... 1991.

The fact that the release of this merchandise literally crashed the UO Shop (not sure if that's ever happened before) makes me think there's more of an appetite for HHN than I expected. (Yes, I know it's merch, the ordering of which does not endanger you.)

Some on Twitter have already pointed this out, but a bit awkward that the retro merch lists the event's first year as 1990 and not... 1991.
Their digital infrastructure struggles pretty much all the time. I think it speaks more to the cardio capacity of the hamster in the wheel than it does to seismic demand.

• Haha
Reactions: Teebin
Seem's that they've pulled the shirts, and the date is still wrong on all the other fright nights merch.

Merchandise site is working again for me! Do you guys think all the stuff they put up here will also be available during the event? I am paranoid if I don't buy now I will miss out but I'd also like to see everything that is available during the event before picking stuff...

The site is back on for me now, but it says the online store for Halloween Horror Nights is closed for the season...anyone else seeing this?

Might I'll buy a T shirt......ohhh they aren't in the store now so assuming they already sold out.

Lol.....I know some will say we are reading too into it..but if they did in hours sell out of t shirt it shows people want this event and might push them to try to still make it happen

Seems far more likely to me that they just experienced some server/site issues which caused the downtime and then for whatever reason (I can't think of a good one) they took the shirts down... over them just instantly selling out and crashing the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.