Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween 2020 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my trip was cancelled I thought I’d save money and bank my money for next year. Totally wrong.
I live in the U.K. and have ordered 3 packages so far and paid $40 international shipping each package

the merch is so good I couldn’t miss out. So happy to have been able to get the jack artist series print but my jewel is the horror nights red vinyl.

It's incredibly awkward to hold. Only two fingers fit through the handle, but I love the way it all looks.
how much was it? and is it heavy like the previous ghostbusters and stranger things hhn mugs? it does look great in the pics.

I won't be at Universal till the 30th, Im really worried about the fact of the matter that certain Merch will sell out before I get there.
Can someone make a list of the pieces that are sold out or near to it?
TY

I won't be at Universal till the 30th, Im really worried about the fact of the matter that certain Merch will sell out before I get there.
Can someone make a list of the pieces that are sold out or near to it?
TY

They seem to have ample supply of most items. Outside of those limited edition items that sold out quickly of course. If there is something you really want just order It online and if its not in the online the store they will ship pretty much anything to you if you phone them. I have called before for items not in the online store and they are very responsive.

They seem to have ample supply of most items. Outside of those limited edition items that sold out quickly of course. If there is something you really want just order It online and if its not in the online the store they will ship pretty much anything to you if you phone them. I have called before for items not in the online store and they are very responsive.
I mostly am pretty sad on how the 30th pins were handled. They went FAST. Is it possible we will see them next year?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I've avoided the forums this season because its just to depressing but does anybody know if Universal plans on releasing throwback posters for all Horror Nights years? And if not, what is the significance of the years that did get a poster release?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I've avoided the forums this season because its just to depressing but does anybody know if Universal plans on releasing throwback posters for all Horror Nights years? And if not, what is the significance of the years that did get a poster release?

It doesn't appear it's all years (and if it was they scaled back after the event was canceled/COVID) just big ones/years they can get artists for.

longshot question - does anyone know any part number or what to search for to get replacement blinky lights for previous years' cups? Tried to pull older cups out last week and the blinky bits had died (understandable given how likely cheap the component was and also the years since purchased).

Status
Not open for further replies.