HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 137 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While the ramp looks tacky, its required for ADA purposes. There really is no way around it, unless they made the "trailer" flush with the ground, which would look worse. To be fair, the ramp is accurate for actual mobile homes, although they are usually made of wood. The metal looks better than black wood... would. :cautious:

Orlando gets Trick 'r Treat zone, this better mean we get a maze next year!!! URGGHHH!!!

Orlando gets Trick 'r Treat zone, this better mean we get a maze next year!!! URGGHHH!!!
Don't get too angsty about not having it... its literally just a rehash of their 2008 scarezone "The Skoolhouse". I'm sure it will be a great SZ, but its hardly anything to be jealous over. We still have "Hell-O-Ween".

How do you guys think they'll do the snuff film scenes in Sinister? I could see projections but it'd be kinda lame considering that's where a lot of scares in Sinister come from

As for the ramp, it's tacky; yes, but it's an elevated facade. In a sense, they may not precisely have a choice on this, and that motor-homes do use ADA ramps depending on the area.

Edit: The reason why I said that to @horrornights789, is that leaks can and would take down websites if it goes to particular people. Site's like IOACentral and Universal Excitement were taken down due to leaks. It's just the way things work, and that I am also looking out to employees that may take a risk.

Now, that isn't always the case; look at the guessing game of ToT, but that there are reasons to why I said that, for better or worse.

Last edited: