HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2015 | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2015

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite USH HHN Year?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Pre-2006

• Total voters
I think if we only get one DelToro house, we won't get another. I have strong feelings that we will see Crimson Peak with Del Toro being a personal assistant to match the look. This could cause it to be a SS house which it would be great due to they would be able to do a lot more effects.

Reactions: Bonkers and Aaron
Plus, We get a DEL TORO HOUSE. Something people have been asking for a few years now and atleast it allows us to mix the Film Promotion and have a real chance to work with him.

Becuase we have a small roster of attractions and there far more popular properties to choose from.
oh ok that makes sense. I was thinking Del Toro could probably convince him to do The Strain similar to what happened with FDTD/TWD last year

I am thinking we will see it as one FX house per year now. with This year being the year we get AHS, it wouldn't rule out possibility for 2016 to get Strain but I doubt it. I'm just happy we are getting two things that have been asked for.

I am thinking we will see it as one FX house per year now. with This year being the year we get AHS, it wouldn't rule out possibility for 2016 to get Strain but I doubt it. I'm just happy we are getting two things that have been asked for.
When was it ever confirmed?

Someone on another Horror Nights-centered forum said he wanted to see a Mortal Kombat maze. Because that theme song is totally horror.

Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun MOOORTAL KOOOOMBAAAT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BernardMesa
He gave this hint to go along with the code name: "The hint to the theme of this maze can be found in a song title of a band initially associated with the post punk musical movement..."

He also said 

Hint #1 One of the key members of this group shares one of my names...I have 4...technically.

Hint #2 One of the words in the song title is something that modern technology has pretty much killed...it might go extinct one day.

Hint #3 this song is not as obscure as you might think. It was originally released as a single.
Just copying and pasting what he said...but he also said ONE of these is a red herring.

Is there enough info here to figure it out?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thinking the third one could be the red herring..I could be wrong but I would think John would be more smart to say that this song isn't something unknown.