HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2015 | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2015

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite USH HHN Year?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Pre-2006

• Total voters
From Wikipedia::
Post-punk is a rock music genre that paralleled and emerged from the initial punk rock explosion of the late 1970s. The genre is a more experimental and arty form of punk.[1] Post-punk laid the groundwork for alternative rock by broadening the range of punk and underground music, incorporating elements of krautrock (particularly the use of synthesizers and extensive repetition), disco, dub music, and studio experimentation into the genre. It was the focus of the 1980s alternative music/independent scene, and led to the development of genres such as gothic rock and industrial music.[1]

Led to industrial music...which, if you've listened to industrial music, sounds like it was made for a haunted maze

My theory:

Band is T.rex.

Which qualifies as Post Punk.

One of the Band members name is Jack, Jack can be slang for John or vice versa.

One of the Band's singles is 'Telegraph Sam'. (Which modern technology has killed)

Going by this logic which is still all speculation?

Trick R Treat Maze. Its a Legendary property and it makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aaron
Didn't Murdy say he wants to wait on how the Sequel does? He's friends with the Director of TrT, Michael Dougherty who has a new film coming out this year called Krampus. (Dark Christmas fans unite!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: William
Yep, agreed on the Murdy observations...his clues almost never make sense (to me, anyway), until he reveals the actual houses themselves and tells (or you figure out) how the clues fit in. Post-Punk doesn't refer to music, I'm guessing. Still, it's always good to hear news on upcoming HHN events! I must admit that I'm surprised they're only just now getting into designing the houses (unless they're working on non-IP houses right now). UOR starts on their HHN event a solid year or more before the event opens (Michael Roddy mentioned that work on HHN 20 started in July, 2009...for an event that opened in Sept, 2010).

It really is interesting on how each coast handles the event. I know Murdy has a lot more media and celebrities to tour around with. As opposed to us in FL. The team will be out and about gathering feedback and talking with any guest that say hi. I look forward to more Murdy news.

I will be quite annoyed if Walking Dead returns for a fourth consecutive year. Three was pushing it as is.

I will be really mad if we get stuck with Walking Dead, and Florida lets it go.

I will RAGE if we're stuck with Walking Dead and Florida gets American Horror Story.

Reactions: Bonkers