Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN November 2nd?

The last nights are typically really dead, and they also usually open it up to Frequent Fear passholders even if it isn't listed as an open date. I've been going the last few years for the final Bill & Ted show of the season which is always epic.

Wait they open it up for frequent fear pass holders?? How do we find out if they do....because if they do i totally will be going

Wait they open it up for frequent fear pass holders?? How do we find out if they do....because if they do i totally will be going

Used to be on website or Facebook, seems as likely to be on Twitter this year. I imagine word will filter out here quickly.

It's been a couple years since a November close, but I remember at least two, and both were relatively dead. Of course, the same was true of Halloween night until 2012.

The one exception is the final Bill & Ted show, which is packed out early.

The last show is crazy, they will improv stuff and the lines that the crowds chant sometimes won't even be spoken sometimes. A lot of fan service kind of things.

The most memorable show I would have to say was the Twitter Wavelength Analyzer Transmission where during the opening monologue a giant roach freaked out Bill Ted and the guy talking. Then after that during Christian Bale's tantrum about the lighting, one of the dancers that had broke her leg early on in the season came out with a cart bellowing "Light up sh!t!! Get your light up sh!t!!!!".

I usually just ask the people there the days before. Also, I remember one year the maps for that week even said that FFP were added to the final day. I don't remember which year it was,

Last nights are typically pretty light because they usually end on Halloween, when visitors go trick or treating or the better portion of their target audience to house parties. Since it's past Halloween though, I don't think it'll be crazy busy by any means.

well... Today was one of those nights that was supposed to be light on the crowds and it was really crowded. Lines got long fast and the park had a lot of people today.

I think Tomorrow and Saturday could be kind of crowded as well..

well... Today was one of those nights that was supposed to be light on the crowds and it was really crowded. Lines got long fast and the park had a lot of people today.

I think Tomorrow and Saturday could be kind of crowded as well..

I still stand by the 2nd not being crowded. Last night had moderate crowds, but it wasn't crowded. Relative to the rest of this years HHN it wasn't really crowded.

I still stand by the 2nd not being crowded. Last night had moderate crowds, but it wasn't crowded. Relative to the rest of this years HHN it wasn't really crowded.

Anecdotal evidence from Facebook suggests a lot of locals (1) don't know the event continues tonight and tomorrow and (2) don't know FFP has been extended to both nights. Plus the general post-holiday malaise, and I tend to agree with Jakemeister. Then again, I expected last night to be a moderate crowd at best.

Prediction was accurate. I'm sure next year we'll get the Nov 1st date, but nothing past that. The 2nd is almost too much, but the 1st had moderate crowds from what I've been told. A good amount of 45 minute waits.

Prediction was accurate. I'm sure next year we'll get the Nov 1st date, but nothing past that. The 2nd is almost too much, but the 1st had moderate crowds from what I've been told. A good amount of 45 minute waits.

Most were in the 20-30 range. It was pretty awesome. I saw a few at 45, mainly Evil Dead, but the even Cabin was at less than 30 both times I passed by.

Nov 2 was actually a really nice night. It was cold and foggy so that was perfect, and the park was not crowded at all. Lines were pretty short, it was nice.