Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Requests?

Sep 23, 2016
Hello all,

I have a very strange and random request to ask of anyone involved with Horror Nights in Orlando!

Would anyone happen to know if anyone would have any blueprints to any mazes from HHN12-15 or HHN 21-22? If you could private message me so this doesn't ruin the magic for anyone, that would be great. And if this is violating anything please let me know and I will delete the post! I am just so curious about those years and the mazes because I was not able to experience them. (Which sucks)If anyone could help, that would be great!

Thank you so so much!
OrangeRyan

Hey there

Yeah, you're not getting blueprints. :lol:

But.... if you go to horrornights.be, they have archived all the websites since hhn 12 so you can get some looks there. In addition, the "general website" link they have gives a behind the scenes peak to a few things from the years you mentioned.

You might try the Halloween Horror Nights FB group if you haven't already. I know some floor plans were recently posted there although I'm not sure it's the years you're looking for. It's a pretty good resource in any case you can search the group or ask.

Hey there

Yeah, you're not getting blueprints. :lol:

But.... if you go to horrornights.be, they have archived all the websites since hhn 12 so you can get some looks there. In addition, the "general website" link they have gives a behind the scenes peak to a few things from the years you mentioned.

That website doesn't work anymore.

You might try the Halloween Horror Nights FB group if you haven't already. I know some floor plans were recently posted there although I'm not sure it's the years you're looking for. It's a pretty good resource in any case you can search the group or ask.

And which FB group? Are you talking about the official FB page or is there a Horror Nights group?

And which FB group? Are you talking about the official FB page or is there a Horror Nights group?
Here's the link.

Edit: I went back and looked for the blueprints that had recently been posted and I don't see them. Not sure if I'm just not finding them or the person that posted them took them down. I know someone recently asked him for more and he was sending them privately (I actually figured that was you), so if you don't find them you might just try asking.

Here's the link.

Edit: I went back and looked for the blueprints that had recently been posted and I don't see them. Not sure if I'm just not finding them or the person that posted them took them down. I know someone recently asked him for more and he was sending them privately (I actually figured that was you), so if you don't find them you might just try asking.

Haha! I just got added to the group and I just asked. And Nope, I didn't even know a Horror Nights group like this existed! This is incredible

one thing i do wanna see is the maze treatments. if anyone has a maze treatment please post them here pleae

Treatments are harder to find than blueprints. That said, there's not much to them. At least not the way Orlando has done them in the past.
reason why is i noticed that in the hhn 20 meet up they briefly showed the treatment for the 17 thing house and it was super detailed. i was wondering how much details they put in the treatment

reason why is i noticed that in the hhn 20 meet up they briefly showed the treatment for the 17 thing house and it was super detailed. i was wondering how much details they put in the treatment
A lot of depends on the individual scenes. If there's a lot of detail in the settings (like a military research base), it's long. The initial Catacombs treatment was just 5 pages with pictures.