The Thing - cause the first one was so dang awesome
Saws n Steam - is giant in this house reprising a role?
Forsaken - cause i think zomie pirates are cool
Nitengales - the idea of banshees and WW1 is interesting
Winter's Night - hate the name, love a cemetary
Nevermore - will be visually cool but not many scares
In Between - meh
HR Bloodngutz - meh
1. The In-Between - I've heard negative things about Jack, but after reading about the massive success of Rob Zombie's 3D haunt, I think with the strange setting of In-Between, the house is going to be amazing.
2. The Forsaken
3. Winter's Night
5. The Thing
6. Saws and Steam
8. Holidays of Horror
1. Nightingales: Blood Prey
2. The In Between
3. The Forsaken
4. The Thing
5. Winter's Night: The Haunting of Hawthorn Cemetery
6. Saws n Steam: Into the Machine
7. Nevermore: The Madness of Poe
8. H.R. Bloodengutz Presents: Holidays of Horror
1. H.R. Bloodengutz Present: Holidays of Horror. - We got the preview to this house in 2007 and it was ****ING AWESOME. This should be much more anticipated.
2. The In Between - Clown-O-Vision was one of the most under rated houses of 2007. Stoked for another 3D house.
3. Nightingales: Blood Prey - Kinda reminds me of a new era Body Collectors but now they're hot chicks
4. Nevermore: Madness of Poe - Poe
5. The Thing - My favorite house from 2007 and now it's getting a spiritual successor in a Soundstage
6. Winter's Night: Haunt of Hawthorn Cemetery - Not sure what to expect....
7. The Forsaken - Pirates...meh
8. Saws n Steam: Into The Machine. - Jaws Que Curse?
1. Nevermore: I've done enough research papers on Poe to know he was a pretty f&#$ed up individual. Combine his madness with the gothic architecture, it's gonna be nuts.
2. Nightingales: It's a WW1 house. The history geek in my went nuts when I heard about this. I'm also digging the "Body Collectors, but with hot chicks" tagline.
3. The Forsaken: Zombie pirates on a ship/fort. Nothing else needs to be said.
4. The In-between: I've been through every 3D house since 2000, and haven't really been too disappointed. I'm liking the hype of the house.
5. Holidays of Horror: Just remembering being chased out of a house by a chainsaw-wielding Santa Claus a few years ago is enough to get me excited for this.
6. The Thing: The original house was spectacular, and I expect this to be nothing short of it.
7. Winter's Night: Depending on where this house is, it has some potential. Graveyards, winter, meh.
8. Saws N Steam: The scarezone sucked ass, and I don't expect the house to do much better, ESPECIALLY if it's in the Jaws queue.