Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN XXI: Most Anticipated House

What is your MOST anticipated house of HHN 21

• Nightingales: Blood Prey

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • The IN-Between

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • The Forsaken

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Nevermore: The Madness of Poe

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • H.R. BloodenGutz Presents: Holidays of Horror

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Saws and Steam: Into the Machine

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The Thing

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Winters Night: The Haunting of Hawthore Cemetary

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andy

aka Hatetofly
VIP Member
Mar 16, 2010
With the announcement of Halloween Horror Nights 21 now official its time to list what your most anticipated house of 2011 is.

Definitely the Thing or Saws'n'Steam. Everyone always talks about how great the first Thing house was, and from the pics I saw of S'n'S from last year it looked great.

1. Nightingales
2. Forsaken
3. The Thing
4. Winters Night
5. Nevermore
6. Saws and Steam
7. H.R. BloodenGutz
8. The In-Between

Not going but here's what interests me:

1. Nevermore
2. Winter's Night
3. Nightingales
4. The Forsaken
5. The Thing
6. The In Between
7. Saws n Steam
8. H.R. Bloodngutz

The Thing - cause the first one was so dang awesome
Saws n Steam - is giant in this house reprising a role?
Forsaken - cause i think zomie pirates are cool
Nitengales - the idea of banshees and WW1 is interesting
Winter's Night - hate the name, love a cemetary
Nevermore - will be visually cool but not many scares
In Between - meh
HR Bloodngutz - meh

1. The In-Between - I've heard negative things about Jack, but after reading about the massive success of Rob Zombie's 3D haunt, I think with the strange setting of In-Between, the house is going to be amazing.
2. The Forsaken
3. Winter's Night
4. Nightingales
5. The Thing
6. Saws and Steam
7. Nevermore
8. Holidays of Horror

1. Nevermore
2. Saws n Steam
3. Forsaken
4. Winter's Night
5. Nitengales
6. The Thing
7. HR Bloodngutz
8. The IN-Between

1. Nightingales: Blood Prey
2. The In Between
3. The Forsaken
4. The Thing
5. Winter's Night: The Haunting of Hawthorn Cemetery
6. Saws n Steam: Into the Machine
7. Nevermore: The Madness of Poe
8. H.R. Bloodengutz Presents: Holidays of Horror

1. H.R. Bloodengutz Present: Holidays of Horror. - We got the preview to this house in 2007 and it was ****ING AWESOME. This should be much more anticipated.
2. The In Between - Clown-O-Vision was one of the most under rated houses of 2007. Stoked for another 3D house.
3. Nightingales: Blood Prey - Kinda reminds me of a new era Body Collectors but now they're hot chicks :heart:
4. Nevermore: Madness of Poe - Poe
5. The Thing - My favorite house from 2007 and now it's getting a spiritual successor in a Soundstage
6. Winter's Night: Haunt of Hawthorn Cemetery - Not sure what to expect....
7. The Forsaken - Pirates...meh
8. Saws n Steam: Into The Machine. - Jaws Que Curse?

1. Nightengale's
2. Nevermore
3. Forsaken
4. Saws and Steam
5. HR Bloodngutz
6. Winter's Night
7. The Thing
8. The Inbetween

But to be honest I am excited for all of them and think they all have potential.

1. Nevermore: I've done enough research papers on Poe to know he was a pretty f&#$ed up individual. Combine his madness with the gothic architecture, it's gonna be nuts.
2. Nightingales: It's a WW1 house. The history geek in my went nuts when I heard about this. I'm also digging the "Body Collectors, but with hot chicks" tagline.
3. The Forsaken: Zombie pirates on a ship/fort. Nothing else needs to be said.
4. The In-between: I've been through every 3D house since 2000, and haven't really been too disappointed. I'm liking the hype of the house.
5. Holidays of Horror: Just remembering being chased out of a house by a chainsaw-wielding Santa Claus a few years ago is enough to get me excited for this.
6. The Thing: The original house was spectacular, and I expect this to be nothing short of it.
7. Winter's Night: Depending on where this house is, it has some potential. Graveyards, winter, meh.
8. Saws N Steam: The scarezone sucked ass, and I don't expect the house to do much better, ESPECIALLY if it's in the Jaws queue.

Deadtropolis was and probably will be the best scarezone in New York for a while to come. So many actors cast their and I think it's to date the largest scarezone.