Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN26 - Frequent Fear Fans Meetup (Sept 22, 23, 24, & 25th)

Aug 29, 2016
Looking to see if we have any frequent fear fans that want to meet up for some or all the nights during the first full week. Rides, drinks, and zombies what else could be more entertaining?

This will actually be my 6th year heading down since I started in 2010.

Anyone interested in meeting up, post up!

Coming from Los Angeles I am going solo Sept 23, 24, 25 and Oct 2. Going with friends on Sept 29, 30, and Oct 1 Staying at Cabana Bay.I have ROF with Express

Horrah Club instead of Hail Satan, but you will know me when you see me. Say hello.

First night down in the books. Best house imo, American Horror story. Fun hanging out with neoshinok tonight, tons of old school park throw back info all night. I had totally forgot about king kong tram ride from way back lol.

I saw someone heading into the Walking Dead with a Horrah Club shirt on, but too far away to say hey.