Hi Everyone, New OU Member from the UK | Inside Universal Forums

Hi Everyone, New OU Member from the UK

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 20, 2012
UK
Hello Everyone :smiley:

My Name is Jamie, I'm a huge Universal Studios Resort fan, plus other parks. I've been a fan for a good 5 years only being a young fan (19). I had found Orlando United before, but only found about the fourms recently, because Orlando United was one of the many insperations for starting my own UOR Blog. But Didnt want to mention about it :smiley:.

I am always looking for a some great threads to talk Universal on, and it looks like I've found the right place.. Hope to get to know you all in the threads.

Best Wishes.

Jamie
Jamie_InsideUOR
:smiley:

Reactions: BJCool
Thanks Guys! :D I dont know whether or not would I be aloud to post my youtube links here?

OU's policy is no personal links, but I'm not sure there's anything wrong with posting videos, as long as they're to do with the topic.
Remember to use the [ VIDEO ]tags[ /VIDEO ]. Much easier to watch on here than to have to go to the link.

See you around the forums!! :thumbs:

Last edited:
OU's policy is no personal links, but I'm not sure there's anything wrong with posting videos, as long as they're to do with the topic.
Remember to use the [ VIDEO ]tags[ /VIDEO ]. Much easier to watch on here than to have to go to the link.

See you around the forums!! :thumbs:

Thanks Felipe!! Soo how about that great ride Twister :) Love that Ride!