Hi everyone | Inside Universal Forums

Hi everyone

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 21, 2016
Juat registered after watching a Tim Tracker video on YouTube as he said he finds out lots of new info on here.
I'm from North Wales in the UK and I'm heading over to Orlando in October for the 13th time with my husband, son and his girlfriend, it's our sons 4th visit but first time for his girlfriend.

Juat registered after watching a Tim Tracker video on YouTube as he said he finds out lots of new info on here.
I'm from North Wales in the UK and I'm heading over to Orlando in October for the 13th time with my husband, son and his girlfriend, it's our sons 4th visit but first time for his girlfriend.
Welcome to the OU forums!
I'm relatively new here, but i can guarantee that this website is a perfect place for asking questions or getting tips.
As for your trip, which park are you going to?

Welcome! You probably saw me in a few in those vids :lol:

Thanks for joining!

Reactions: Daffodil
Hello there ...I am also freshly registered...although these boards have been my required reading for Orlando trip planning for a few years now. I also love that they give me a virtual connection to my happy places, in those years when I can't get make it back in person.

Welcome to the OU forums!
I'm relatively new here, but i can guarantee that this website is a perfect place for asking questions or getting tips.
As for your trip, which park are you going to?

Thanks, we're doing the 4 Disney parks, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica.
Our son wants to do Kennedy Space Centre or Clearwater, I'd rather do Clearwater so it's going to be a very packed trip.

Hello there ...I am also freshly registered...although these boards have been my required reading for Orlando trip planning for a few years now. I also love that they give me a virtual connection to my happy places, in those years when I can't get make it back in person.

Hello, yes it is good to still have a connection when you can't make it back.
We weren't going to go this year but our son and girlfriend
Welcome to the friendly & informative Orlando United Forums.
Jeez you're doing everything!

We're doing as much as we can it's our sons girlfriends first visit and they don't know when they'll get back, should have done 3 weeks really but it's a bit expensive

Reactions: hishedale
Hello, yes it is good to still have a connection when you can't make it back.
We weren't going to go this year but our son and girlfriend

We're doing as much as we can it's our sons girlfriends first visit and they don't know when they'll get back, should have done 3 weeks really but it's a bit expensive
My best advice is what my parents have told me for years.
"Just go with the flow".

Just joined as well. I try to get down to Orlando as often as I can, but during the in between times, I love reading about it to build the anticipation!

Reactions: Mad Dog
blJcJsQKQjGARx7rLGQg_Whale%20Hello.gif

Awkward-hello-gif.gif

6c0tIjrESMqPXsz0MR2U_Blue%20Bird.gif

giphy.gif