Hi I'm Jimmy | Inside Universal Forums

Hi I'm Jimmy

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oct 14, 2016
I'm like an infamous theme park forum celebrity. Currently working amongst the creative in a very limited capacity.

Hey, I have a Universal Execuitive Gold Pass!!!

Just here to post some "rumors", nothing else.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Well, you went from super pro Disney and anti Universal to supporting Universal, so I guess I can give you the benefit of the doubt unless you go back to the dark side of pixie dusting. :)

Well, you went from super pro Disney and anti Universal to supporting Universal, so I guess I can give you the benefit of the doubt unless you go back to the dark side of pixie dusting. :)

I love Disney and will always love Disney, it's been a huge part of my families life. We just adopted an eight and five year old and we are getting them into Disney first, Universal comes a little later so they can appreciate it.

Until that fourth gate opens.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I love Disney and will always love Disney, it's been a huge part of my families life. We just adopted an eight and five year old and we are getting them into Disney first, Universal comes a little later so they can appreciate it.

Until that fourth gate opens.
I'll give you that first like for the family comment......We're very civil on OU, so I hope you will keep with our mostly friendly exchanges. Magic sometimes becomes very hostile in posting & most of us try to avoid trolling. So please keep with our tradition of a good natured site and limit any hostile trolling.

I'll give you that first like for the family comment......We're very civil on OU, so I hope you will keep with our mostly friendly exchanges. Magic sometimes becomes very hostile in posting & most of us try to avoid trolling. So please keep with our tradition of a good natured site and limit any hostile trolling.

I supported Magic as a poster and financially for many years until it has become its current state of negativity and defeatism. My "trolling" as some people called it was basically me trying to get across, "you're at Disney World, why are you not enjoying the parks with the people you love?", and apparently such positive influence and being able to think for ones self is looked down upon.

I'm only here to offer what insight I may possibly know, my days of being the "driving force of forums" has passed like a fart in the wind, never to be smelled again.

Welcome Jimmy,

like others I recognise you from over at Magic. Magic is great for Disney info but wading through all the crap :fight: over there is like wading through concrete in wellington's (do you call em Wellington boots in the US? ). Don;t get me wrong we do have some crap now and again here, just not as thick and far less of it.

You will find most to be freindly and civil as (Mad Dog suggested) and I look forward to hearing your thought and "rumours on the parks", welcome aboard buddy.

UK Trigg - Hoping Jimmy keeps it real ;)

Reactions: Mad Dog