Hi there! | Inside Universal Forums

Hi there!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 12, 2018
Hi, all!

Lurked a bit before finally biting the bullet. I'm a WDW annual passholder/DVC member who rediscovered UOR in 2015 and has made the annual pilgrimage since (and would love to make more).

I was able to visit USH during my D23 trip in '17, and can't wait to return to my second Orlando HHN this year (along with my mom, who will be making her first visit to UOR since 2000).

Faves at UOR -
Food: Three Broomsticks (Fish & Chips all day)
Dessert: Cauldron Cakes
Attractions: Escape from Gringotts (actually made me tear up the first time I rode it), ET (that smell - that nostalgia!), Revenge of the Mummy, JP River Adventure, Horror Make-Up Show
Resort: Hard Rock Hotel

Thinking of springing for an AP this year (it's inexpensive compared to WDW, and the discounts would be nice to have). Excited to be here & talk about something we all love!

Hi, all!

Lurked a bit before finally biting the bullet. I'm a WDW annual passholder/DVC member who rediscovered UOR in 2015 and has made the annual pilgrimage since (and would love to make more).

I was able to visit USH during my D23 trip in '17, and can't wait to return to my second Orlando HHN this year (along with my mom, who will be making her first visit to UOR since 2000).

Faves at UOR -
Food: Three Broomsticks (Fish & Chips all day)
Dessert: Cauldron Cakes
Attractions: Escape from Gringotts (actually made me tear up the first time I rode it), ET (that smell - that nostalgia!), Revenge of the Mummy, JP River Adventure, Horror Make-Up Show
Resort: Hard Rock Hotel

Thinking of springing for an AP this year (it's inexpensive compared to WDW, and the discounts would be nice to have). Excited to be here & talk about something we all love!

Welcome to IU! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums, as it's quite fun to contribute here!

Reactions: kristenabelle