Hideo Kojima's Death Stranding | Inside Universal Forums

Hideo Kojima's Death Stranding

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
From creative mastermind of Hideo Kojima (creator of the iconic Metal Gear series, was creator of Silent Hills before that was canceled) is coming back under Sony Computer Entertainment with his own company of Kojima Production's as he will be making a brand new game, exclusive for the PlayStation 4 (and PS4Pro) that is titled as "Death Stranding".

Death Stranding is an Open World Action Adventure game starring Norman Reedus (TWD's Daryl, was to be the lead character of Silent Hills before game was canceled) as it's story is being kept underwraps.

The game hasn't announced it's release date, but they do have a date planned. Are you excited to see the creator of Metal Gear Solid get the chance to do something amazing with the minds at Sony? Comment down below!!

I really don't see this game coming until at least 2018 but it will probably be announced and then delayed until 2019.

The Japanese trailer had a boss battle in it. Holy hell.

That is legit giving me Silent Hill vibes, and I am HERE FOR IT.

EDIT: For those still being confused, the site gives a lot of interesting details~

D7w3JE0W0AErWax.jpg:large

Last edited: