Hiya | Inside Universal Forums

Hiya

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 13, 2014
Lake County
Long time lurker, first time poster. Avid podcast listener and question submitter.

I'm on twitter, constantly stalking to the OU members, healthily. ;)

HTF sent me here, a while ago. I guess I should finally become active, and contribute haha.

None of my friends appreciate the beauty of theme parks as much as I do, and that's fine, but it'll be nice to be surrounded by like-minded people, I hope. :)

I've just recently gotten back into Universal Orlando's resort. I had only been twice for the Grad Bash, and never really got to experience, so when HTF started showing me all sorts of Diagon Stuff, I had to get an annual pass. I love doing construction photo updates, I have a good chunk of photos from a few months ago, but I have to go back here soon and get back up to date.

My favorite ride at Universal would have to be a tie between Transformers 3D and The Mummy. I'm a rollercoaster addict at heart, and unfortunate I feel ashamed seeing HRRR, but that's a discussion for another day.

Over at IoA, I have to give it to Hulk, or Dueling Dragons back when it was just that.

I am a huge B&M fanboy, and I love studying the physics behind rides, and the mechanical aspects of it. Often times I'll find myself re-riding attractions just to watch parts move. I lost my mind when I loaded FJ from the stationary platform and had the pleasure of watching kuka arms run for about 6 minutes straight unobstructed.

Oh, and I like to ramble. :)

-elvenage