Holidays at Universal Orlando | Inside Universal Forums

Holidays at Universal Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Their is still so much more to come as well. Going to be one heck of a holiday.

Honestly I love nothing more to go to Universal during their Holiday seasons. Been a tradition for some years and hopefully it will continue this year!

Bus stop is gone. You know what's coming next.

Holidays2012-005.jpg

Pics of decorations will be posted soon.

Seriously - is it just me, or are they incorporating way more holiday decorations than in previous years (especially in the Studios)? This is from someone who visited the parks back in 2010 during the holidays.

Seriously - is it just me, or are they incorporating way more holiday decorations than in previous years (especially in the Studios)? This is from someone who visited the parks back in 2010 during the holidays.

Appears so, and maybe even starting a week or two earlier than last year. The first holiday decoration was up the day after HHN.

It definitely looks like there's more decorations this year. I've been celebrating Christmas/New Year at UOR for three years now, and I don't ever remember seeing so many decorations.

From @OrlandoInformer

My friends, you are looking at the extent of the holiday decorations at WWoHP

i9Yl2wopSCLFz.jpg

Looks like the full Grinchmas decorations are up in Seuss Landing

iSkrmP0xBfqmN.jpg

The USF Christmas tree @UniversalORL is always a pleasure to see :)

iPSNQu9zV4Oxg.jpg

Holiday decorations and more Transformers @UniversalORL

iKnnNm8Tl9Huc.jpg

A few Macy's Holiday Parade decorations @UniversalORL

iqa3bXxY6BpI3.jpg

So it looks like there won't be a Holiday Village at USF this year after all. Too bad.

iRoiOxtlJjQPu.jpg

From AmusementPics.....

Christmastime in CityWalk:

iDNNSbjWYEzSq.jpg

izwiMtsLfMysi.jpg

ibreNW8flXaUBF.jpg

iGkYagk6lggT4.jpg

iEITYqCNgAe7a.jpg

iQgMuyATKLd7n.jpg

iCK0ug1Go3EsF.jpg

THE TREE:

iPURb8NDA2gl9.jpg