Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hollywood Drive-In Mini Golf

It should be a great addition to CityWalk and the resort itself. I know that I'll end up checking it out at least once. :thumbs:

1) Glad there are 2 course, and each will be themed differently.

2) What a terrific theme idea. Really, really love the premise, and Universal will pull it off spectacularly.

3) Love that it says "late night" play.

4) I cannot WAIT to play it.

Now the debate begins!

What of Valet?

It definitely sounds like it may get the ax for this. Personally, it doesn't bother me in the least. I've held a Premier Pass for the past two years and have never used it.

They announced this before to the buisiness journal, which normally doesn't get too much play to the mainstream public, it may still be part of the announcement.

Nevermind, I just noticed they posted it on Facebook :lol:

Last edited:
They announced this before to the buisiness journal, which normally doesn't get too much play to the mainstream public, it may still be part of the announcement.

Universal has already announced it on Twitter & Facebook as well. It's separate.

Hopefully this is considered separate, so that on the 19th we'll have Jimmy Neutron's replacement, along with something else hopefully.

I would think so especially since they announced it to the public already, maybe we'll also get some other MINI announcements before the big one on the 19th? :lol:

I have something in my brain that its going to look like the golf course in happy gilmore lol. I can't wait to play

Would be pretty funny if they have a one eyes gator as one of the props you hit a golf ball into his mouth :lol:

I think valet will be moved elsewhere, people love it. I love it, it is one of the main reasons for my Premier Pass. People love Valet, and it is always crazy busy. On that note, I want them to bring Valet back to DTD!