Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 123 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I really enjoy this ride, and I also really like taking pictures of it to share will all of you. Here are a couple from today.

*Note: The brackets still do not have nets over the queue. Should be up later this week.

nb4088.jpg

^Yeah 10 minute wait, the park was dead"

vrufk2.jpg

5v2d5g.jpg

2emjvav.jpg

jtmgdu.jpg

2n7fsrr.jpg

15hnzhh.jpg

2ih31nb.jpg

14o3f60.jpg

6job46.jpg

Thats all for HRRR photos for this week!

I have no idea if this has been asked but I don't understand why the ride went for so many months without nets over the queue and now they decide to put them in. Won't that also ruin the guests on the ride in the queue's view of the crowd surfer perspective?

Also, Great pics Hatetofly!

Last edited:
I would LOVE to be at the parks right now and get on this with only a 10 minute wait.

Small Update, Just to let everyone know the new nets over the crowd surfer are up and in place. They were also running five trains today and the ride was almost a walk on at one point.

s4ayjc.jpg

vrbnv6.jpg

Havent been up since Feb. Have they FINALLY added a Express Line? The line absolutly killed me.

No express as of yet but they are close to it, and today I got on twice within fifteen minutes at 11:00 am. Also the single riders is open pretty much all the time now as well.

It seemed to be doing good on Saturday. That is until it was my turn to ride. Something apparently went wrong since they spent about 10-15 minutes sending empty train after empty train out. Then, when I finally got to ride, I got to experience what a rough car truly is.

I'm still hoping they get everything working so it stops breaking down every Saturday...

I wait till no peak, I have ridden it 7 or 8 times in 3 trips. If the line is longer then 20 minutes I skip it. When I was there 2 weeks ago I noticed they were sending numerous cars out with out anyone in the back seats.

I think the nets are as aesthetically pleasing as possible. Though I'm not saying they actually are aesthetically pleasing. Lol.

I also think that either the other side of Rockit gets themed to Dr. Seuss, or they put in a Dr. Seuss facade behind the Trolley ride to block Rockit. It's not an eyesore at Universal, but in IOA in Seussland, I could vomit that image up. :/

I think the nets are as aesthetically pleasing as possible. Though I'm not saying they actually are aesthetically pleasing. Lol.

I also think that either the other side of Rockit gets themed to Dr. Seuss, or they put in a Dr. Seuss facade behind the Trolley ride to block Rockit. It's not an eyesore at Universal, but in IOA in Seussland, I could vomit that image up. :/

I agree, Rockit totally ruins the Suess area. When you walk past CITH, and you turn to take a picture or something else in that area, You can't take the pic due to Rockit or your view is totally focused on Rockit. Its sticks out like a sore thumb.