Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
I'm a naysayer, but I'm excited! :lol:
I think the general consensus is that everyone is super hyped about the ride, its just the premise that turns everyone sour. Like everyone is saying, maybe when we start to see construction we can get a better idea of what's coming our way. We should start seeing construction after Mardi Gras.

tiredoldspook

Veteran Member
Feb 7, 2008
South Ga, Carey, Oh
I noticed something about this ride it looks similar to a Fighter coaster with the lift hill. Mystery Mine at Dollywood has a similar lift hill it is a straight climb up it is a strange feeling.

If you fear heights and it is the straight lift system you will freak out.

The seats i am interested to see how they are designed, very neat from the picture.

Drew

Staff member
Editor
Jan 22, 2008
Orlando, FL
Wow, I've missed alot. The whole concept of the ride is definitely interesting.

I hope that it doesn't really mess with the scenery of both Production Central and CityWalk, moreso CityWalk. The more and more moves Universal makes it seems like the less Disney makes. It's very interesting that they don't even seem to be retaliating. And don't say American Idol. That's a joke.

B33

Rookie
Mar 8, 2008
The Retirement State
Intriguing concept. I personally like the idea of a new coaster at Universal. The the theme is mediocre and I'm not too fond of the possibility of changes the coaster might have on HHN (not for the better)...

FGCUSabre

Veteran Member
Feb 1, 2008
Fort Myers, Florida
Intriguing concept. I personally like the idea of a new coaster at Universal. The the theme is mediocre and I'm not too fond of the possibility of changes the coaster might have on HHN (not for the better)...
i am hoping that since the ride is kicking right out onto city walk...that it will not be a huge deal. if it was going to fly though the sound stages...i really think universal staff would have some say about that. they know hhn is a huge money maker...year after year...

if anything it may help hhn by giving people another e-ticket ride in the park.

Sal

Veteran Member
Feb 16, 2008
coaster are awesome I love them a lot but theming is the way to go and I think it would kill the park. Theme is what separates the real word outside from what you really want and that is a fantasy world while you are in the parks.

biomegaceu

Feb 20, 2008
Spring Hill, Florida
I think the ride may help HHN, but the crowds are so huge there that I dont know if it will be a noticeable diference, but anything to shorten the lines is a good thing. :happy:

The_Bled

Veteran Member
Mar 26, 2008
NEST
what was funny was yesterday I was inline for Jimmy and looked to the left I thought I saw a fence around The area for the ride but lol it was a food stand in the line.

Last edited: